RUISHTON AND THORNFALCON PARISH COUNCIL
A358 Taunton to Southfields Dualling Scheme Statutory consultation – 12 October 2021 – 22 November
National Highways is holding a consultation on the A358 Taunton to Southfields Dualling Scheme. The consultation runs from Tuesday 12 October to Monday 22 November 2021 with feedback helping National Highways develop its application for a Development Consent Order (DCO), the type of planning permission needed for the scheme.
It is very important that you respond to the consultation.
From 12 October you will be able to find out more about the proposals and have your say, by visiting National Highways’ online exhibition. You can access this at:
If you do not have access to the internet or experience problems downloading the consultation materials, National Highways can send, free of charge, one printed copy of documents including the consultation booklet, feedback questionnaire, and nontechnical summary of the Preliminary Environmental Information Report, to your home.
Deposit points – You can also visit one of the information points below to pick up a paper copy of the
consultation booklet, feedback questionnaire and non-technical summary of the Preliminary Environmental Information Report.
- Henlade Post Office, Henlade, Taunton, TA3 5DH
- Taunton Library, Paul Street, Taunton, TA1 3XZ
- Priorswood Library, Hillside Children's Centre, Eastwick Rd, Taunton, TA2 7HD
- Ilminster Library, Ditton Street, Ilminster, TA19 0BW (hard copy of the Preliminary
- Environmental Information Report will also be available for inspection at this
- Somerset County Council mobile library
- Blackbrook Leisure Centre & Spa, Blackbrook Way, Taunton, TA1 2RW
Please see the following pages on how to view or obtain the documents and details of the of various events with dates and times that are taking place during the Consultation Period.
If you attend the Consultation event at the Holiday Inn, Deane Gate on Wednesday 3rd November - please remember to register your vehicle with reception on arrival if you wish to use their car-park to avoid a fine
- Somerset West and Taunton Council, Deane House, Belvedere Road, Taunton,
- Somerset, TA1 1HE (hard copy of the Preliminary Environmental Information
The Consultation has been divided into four sections. The most valid section for this parish is
‘M5 junction 25 to Matlocks Tree Green Junction’. The Council urge you to at least obtain a copy of the consultation and associated documents as this could have impact on where you live. Talk to your neighbours about the consultation. Please respond to the consultation to have your say
Please keep updated by visiting the parish website www.ruishton.org.uk